Thursday, May 15, 2008

My Mamma

I've been a bit emotionally overwhelmed lately so the task of dedicating a post to my mom has been daunting. She is so amazing and wonderful that sitting down to try and encompass all of her greatness is intimidating. She deserves the praise though so I'll just have to try my best.
  • My mom is beautiful
  • My mom is selfless
  • My mom is service personified
  • My mom taught her children that can do anything they set their mind to
  • My mom is creative
  • My mom is a fantastic Grammy
  • My mom would give a stranger the shoes off her feet
  • My mom would give her life for her family and friends
  • My mom loves to laugh
  • My mom is an amazing seamstress
  • My mom is compassionate and forgiving
  • My mom is vulnerable and sensitive
  • My mom is a loving wife and doting mother
  • My mom is a great organizer and planner
  • My mom is very special to me
I love you Mom, thank you for all your help and support.

5 comments:

Erika said...

Beautiful post, Becky.
I too love your mom & she never ceases to amaze me as the years pass by.
Happy Mothers Day, Debbie!

Michal said...

yay for moms. you do have a special one. she cares so much for her family. you didn't mention what a great gardener she is (although i know that she has a great partner for that.) i always appreciate their harvest!:)
and, by the way, that wedding dress was even more amazing in person. i wish i could sew--at all--but especially like that.

Anonymous said...

She looks so good in that top picture! Smokin'! What a nice post. She is a great lady. I'm lucky to have such great in-laws! Love you guys.

Mimi Nowland said...

I couldn't agree more with what you wrote about mom. We are all blessed to have her in our lives. Just so you know, you are an amazing mother too!

Joyful Noise said...

Thank you,

I agree with Mimi. You are wonderful mother!! I love you, Mom