Sunday, May 25, 2008

4 Things

I'm assuming that my cousin Lo tagged me in her post, so here goes:

4 Things you may not know about me:

1. I had my dad shave the bottom of my head my 8th grade year. My hair was long and covered it except when I would pull it up in a pony tail. He volunteered to do it, not wanting my friends to get carried away and shave too much.
2. At 16 I once walked off with a boy I didn't know in Stockholm, Sweden. I didn't tell anyone where I was going, or who I was with. Looking back it was one of the stupidest things I have ever done. Luckily no harm was done but don't try that at home kids.
3. In college a friend dubbed me "Señora Muchas Smooches" because of all the boys I was kissing.
4. I received music scholarships to all of the colleges I applied to except for BYU. I went to BYU anyway.

4 Places I go over and over:
1. The end of the driveway to pick Cooper up from the bus
2. All the way in to Rocky Mount (25 miles) to go to the nice grocery store, Harris Teeter
3. Google Reader, to check all my friend's blogs
4. To God in prayer.

4 People who email me: (these are most common emails)

1. My mom
2. Michal
3. Erika
4. Vonage, telling me I have a new voicemail

4 Of my favorite foods:
1. Cheesecake
2. Heathbar Ice Cream
3. Gourmet Ravioli
4. Loaded Bake Potato

4 Places I would rather be right now:
1. Curled up in bed, watching a movie I haven't seen
2. On a cruise ship
3. Getting a facial
4. California

4 Movies I watch over and over again:
1. Pride and Prejudice
2. Oh Brother, Where Art Thou
3. Ocean's 11
4. Narnia

4 People I am tagging:
1. Alli
2. Kim
3. Malia
4. Mimi

2 comments:

Erika said...

The "things you don't know about me" section blew me away...I'm calling you Señora Muchas Smooches from now on :-)
And I wish #4 in your places you'd rather be right now was true.

Malia said...

ok... i'll get on it! That was a fun post!