Saturday, January 31, 2009

25 Random things about me

I filled this out on Facebook (my new addiction) and thought I should probably share it here as well.
1. I am not shy
2. I would rather sing in front of people than give a prepared speech
3. I'm not a good speller and Spell Check is my friend.
4. I went to 8 Proms in High School
5. I played the French Horn in High School and College but was never very good because I didn't really practice.
6. I love people and want to help others
7. I have been to 4 foreign countries on World Harmony Tours with the choir I was in in High School
8. While on one of those trips, I went off with a boy I had met in Stockholm without telling anyone where I was going. Probably one of the stupidest things I've ever done. Luckily nothing bad happened.
9. I have never drank alcohol or smoked anything.
10. I have 3 children but have never gone into labor by myself. All 3 were induced.
11. I was in Northern California Honor Band and Choir twice and All State Choir once
12. I have not sat down to watch a televised sporting event since I have been separated from my husband. May of last year.
13. I would love to get a dog for my kids someday.
14. I am a positive, easy going person
15. I shaved the bottom of my hair in 8th grade.
16. I pretty much only watch reality TV. But I only watch it if it is recorded and I can skip commercials.
17. I love Flight of the Conchords and wish I had HBO for that reason.
18. I enjoy reading. Everything from Jane Austen to Isaac Asimov.
19. I just recently started getting in shape after letting things take their course for 10 years.
20. I was home schooled for 4 years and was able to skip the awkward middle school years.
21. I am so grateful for my Savior and Redeemer, Jesus Christ. I couldn't have survived this past year without Him.
22. There are a lot of private things I could put on here that would shock and concern everyone who reads this, but I'm not going to share those publicly.
23. I have an amazing family whom I thank God every day for.
24. I burp a lot.
25. Despite the unexpected and challenging circumstances I find myself in, I love my life and am thankful for all of my blessings.

After having thought of 25 things about me, I find that there are more things I want to add. I think I will start a new list.

No comments: