Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Lydia's letters

Yesterday I was talking to Mom about our grocery list while mom was sitting down at the computer, when Lydia climbed up on her lap. Lydia leans over to peer at the keyboard, points at the "D" key and says "D!". She then proceeds to name about 20 letters on the keyboard, all in random order. Mom says "Do you see what she is doing?!" Yeah, she's letting her brilliance shine. If Catelyn can read at 4 I'm wondering what Lydia will be capable of! PS Lydia just turned 20 months this past week.

4 comments:

Allison said...

I knew she was a smarty when she could tell me exactly what she wanted for lunch, through sign, at a year and a half. She is precious!

Scrappy said...

That is pretty amazing. I can't wait to hear what she does next! Your children are lucky to have a mommy that helps their brilliance shine. :)

Ginger said...

WOW!! SOOO smart! It's amazing how intelligent these little ones are! I saw your family Thanksgiving pictures in Tahoe--- they are great! I'm glad you were able to be all together.

Michal said...

those kids are sharp!
kimball had just turned two when he knew all of his letters and we couldn't believe it. i'm sure that he is much smarter than his parents. isn't it amazing to watch?