- How long have you been married? This August it will be 10 years. I don't feel that old.
- How long did you date? Er, he doesn't like me to tell this story. He used to make fun of people who only dated/knew each other for such a short time before getting engaged. I guess he needs to apologize to all those people he made fun of because we met in March and were engaged in April. (Here's a picture of us back in the day)
- Who eats more sweets? Hmm, we both eat our fair share. Maybe him because he'll come home from work some days and eat a bowl of ice cream before dinner.
- Who is taller? Definitely him. He's a whole foot taller than me.
- Who can sing better? Good question. We are both musically talented and enjoy singing together. I'm going to go with I'm a better alto and he's a better baritone. :)
- Who is smarter? He absolutely is. It's a big part of why I married him.
- Who does the laundry? Me. I'm not even sure if he knows how to operate the machine.
- Who pays the bills? Me. Considering I'm not the most organized person I'm not sure that's a good thing.
- Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? The right side when you are looking at the bed or the right side when you are in the bed? Why does it matter anyway? What seems to happen is I'm the one who sleeps closest to the door.
- Who mows the lawn? The groundskeeper. Lol.
- Who cooks dinner? Me. I hear rumor from his mom and siblings that he used to know how.
- Who drives? Both. Depends on who's up for it.
- Who is more stubborn? Uh, me? I always seem to get what I want anyway.
- Who asked who out first? He was sly and positioned himself so that I would invite him out.
- Who kissed who first? That would be me. He kept me at bay until our 3rd date.
- Who said "I love you" first? Me again. He knew I wanted to say it, but again, was sly and waited for me to say it first.
- Who proposed? Um, it was more of a "discussion" in which I convinced him we needed to get engaged. Refer back to "how long did you date" as to why.
- Who has more siblings? He wins that one but not by much.
- Who wears the pants? What does that mean anymore? He's the bread winner, but again, I get everything I want.
Saturday, February 16, 2008
I'm trying to catch up on all the blogging I should have been doing for the past few years. Working my way backwards I thought I'd do a little tribute to my husband since Valentine's Day was just two days ago. I found this little ditty on my friend's blog and thought I'd tag myself.